KC GigHacks Manager • over 6 years ago
Seven ideas discussed so far...
1. Minecraft usage a la the Lakecraft project: http://lakecraft.net/
2. Cloud-based Gaming: Create a proof of concept video game design that requires extremely low latency between the client and server or a GPU intensive client; cloud-based supercomputing, etc
3. SCALE - Safe Community Alert Network iteration for Kansas City - http://smartamerica.org/teams/scale-safe-community-alert-network-a-k-a-public-safety-for-smart-communities/
4. Digital Archive - build a community history platform of multimedia content
5. Virtual Literacy Mentor - telepresence based literacy tool for parents/tutors to read to kids
6. Virtual reality education for Living history - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RDsa3KbNAk
7. CERN at Home, distributed supercomputing
Reply or Post a new discussion to start your own!
Comments are closed.